G-COATTM grades are available in powder and aqueous dispersions. Their coatings deliver resistance to high temperatures, scratch and wear, and gives high strength and durability. G-COATTM has outstanding chemical resistance that includes most organic and inorganic chemicals.
G-COATTM 500 Series
G-COATTM 600 Series
Electrostatic Powder Coating
Whenever applied to articals for oil and gas, automotive, food processing, marine, semiconductor, electronics or pharmaceutical industries parts, G-COATTM coatings are a great choice for engineers looking to improve the wear performance and life of the coated part in their applications. G-COATTM coatings were developed to fill the performance gap found in many existing coating technologies today. They offer a unique combination of properties to help processors and end-users. G-COATTM coatings can be applied using electrostatic, thermal spray or conventional dispersion spray techniques.
ADVANTAGES OF G-COATTM:
- Deliver resistance to high temperatures, outstanding scratch and wear resistance, high strength and durability.
- 5.0 KV spark test passes in 2 coats (i.e. 300 micron DFT ).
- Enhance wear performance for the application.
- Extend the life of coated product.
- Excellent hardness.
- Excellent chemical resistance at elevated temperature, making it suitable for chemical industry application.
CHEMICAL RESISTANCE CHART
We are committed to developing innovative and economically viable solutions for the need of your industries through novel technologies. Together we can find the right solutions to secure a stronger, smarter & safer future.
Contact us to learn how G-COATTM – Surface Coating can be used to produce lighter, faster and safer products.