G-COATTM 500 SERIES
(Liquid Dispersions Coatings) G-COATTM (Polyether Ketone) Emulsion Series liquid dispersions are available where thinner coatings are required, where difficult geometries must be coated, and in instances where enhanced properties such as release are required.
KEY FEATURES :
• One-Coat System
• High Temperature Performance up to 280°C
• Very good chemical and thermal resistance
• Excellent Abrasion Resistance
• Good Lubricity
• Optimum permeation resistance
• Excellent Radiation Resistance
• Very Good Barrier Properties
• Inherent flame retardant
• Low Moisture Absorption and
• Excellent Hydrolysis Resistance
• Good Electrical insulation Properties
GRADES OF G-COATTM 500 SERIES
G-COATTM coatings property comparison with Fluoropolymers coatings
We are committed to developing innovative and economically viable solutions for the need of your industries through novel technologies. Together we can find the right solutions to secure a stronger, smarter & safer future.
Contact us to learn how G-COATTM – Surface Coating can be used to produce lighter, faster and safer products.