Gharda’s G-PAEKTM product family is based on Polyether Ketone (PEK), a semi-crystalline polymer, with a high glass transition temperature of 152 °C and melting temperature of 372°C, the unfilled G-PAEKTM grades offer solutions to many high temperature and chemically resistant applications.
Additionally, we offer various value-added filled grades with improved strength for demanding opportunities that require high wear resistance. The heat deflection temperature of these grades can be as high as 360 °C, providing strength and stability in extreme conditions. The array of Gharda G-PAEKTM product family provides a wide range of options to customers along with customized solutions wherever required.
Unfilled grades are available as powders or pellets. Filled grades are available as dry blends and compounded pellets.
|G – PAEKTM (Polyether Ketone)|
ADVANTAGES OF G-PAEKTM POLYMER
- Retention of mechanical and physical properties upto 30°C higher than PEEK
- supporting higher loads without permanent deformation.
- Improved compressive strength.
- A strong candidate for engine parts, subsea connectors and heat exchanger applications.
- Excellent gamma radiation resistance.
- Excellent hydrolysis resistance at high temperatures.
- Excellent high-temperature performance for all mechanical properties.
- Excellent electrical performance at high temperatures.
- Excellent chemical resistance at high temperatures.
We are committed to developing innovative and economically viable solutions for the need of your industries through novel technologies. Together we can find the right solutions to secure a stronger, smarter & safer future.
Contact us to learn how G-PAEKTM – Polyether Ketone (PEK) can be used to produce lighter, faster and safer products.